Sunday, October 4, 2009

Long Time....

It's been a long time since i've updated my blog.. my spine hurts, and because my spine hurts my leg hurts. i had gastric two days ago and i kept vomiting and until now i don't dare to eat much, because i'm scared i would puke again and again.. i'm scared that there's something wrong with my back and leg that i would always feel the pain there..

Both of my sisters are in UK.. one is working as a pharmacist and the other is studying in Manchester.

I'm gonna have semester exams soon. and it's so hard to coop with all the studies.

i go to youth meetings at st. Peters youth every sunday and play the guitar and sing.. I help solve some of the Youth's problems and i get involved a lot..

Basically that's what's going on in my life.. well part of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment